vb:literal>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Story......

Default New Story......

Hello everyone....

I am playing around with a new story..... it is a fictional piece with many true places in it and even some true caches!!! So beware as there may be spoilers involved for some actual caches!!

I have used some of your avatars and login names. I hope you do not mind but if you do please let me know and I will adjust.

Story name is Caching for Life!!! Let meknow if interested and I will come back to either place the story thus far here or give a link to it.

LWA11

Thumbs up Sure

Please, carry on...
    Happy Trails!

Go for it!

so am i a good guy or a bad guy???? can i be the inconspicuous third party that nobody suspects until its too late??? and how but a secret moutain top lair... on kathadin... with death rays and kung fu fighting ninja midgets... that'd be cool
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

and how about this for a twist... the truth is, i am your father... fathers cousins, best friends nephews unlces golfing buddy... back when he used to live in arizona... DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN.....

If I knew how it would turn out I wouldn't tell ya... twist and turn till the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    so am i a good guy or a bad guy???? can i be the inconspicuous third party that nobody suspects until its too late??? and how but a secret moutain top lair... on kathadin... with death rays and kung fu fighting ninja midgets... that'd be cool
    Well I did incorporate you into a recent cache . . . along with Becket. Of course if you are offended by this then I'll deny that the character is based on you and say that it just happens to be another Hiram and Becket that I know.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    Well I did incorporate you into a recent cache . . . along with Becket. Of course if you are offended by this then I'll deny that the character is based on you and say that it just happens to be another Hiram and Becket that I know.
    really???? what cache is it? is it out yet??? cmon ya gotta tell me!!! i wanna know!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    really???? what cache is it? is it out yet??? cmon ya gotta tell me!!! i wanna know!!!!!
    Multi in a Mile . . . and a Half
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."