vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: LaughingTerry

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    Not to change the topic from Dave and his love life, but. . . . has anyone heard from Laughing Terry lately . . . I haven't seen him post here for a while now. You don't suppose he's stuck in some tree half-naked from a pack of rabid dogs chasing him up there do you?
    or perhaps he's half naked with a pack of rabid dogs that he chased up tree... haha, i can picture it now, terrry foaming at the mouth, the dogs screaming for their lives! barking apologeticly for chewing on a cache...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy6
    He is on the carney circuit down in southern New England. You see he owns a few of those GYP joints as I call em. Crawl up the rope ladder,throw the fastest pitch, dunk tank and I think maybe one more. Hope I didn't offend him,he checks in on occasion though so don't count him out completely.
    Other than the kids "Shoot till you win" corkgun game you pretty well covered it Haffy. I am playing in N Andover Mass. this weekend and next week I will be in Billerica Mall in Mass. If you guys want I will post my coordinates each week. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry
    Other than the kids "Shoot till you win" corkgun game you pretty well covered it Haffy. I am playing in N Andover Mass. this weekend and next week I will be in Billerica Mall in Mass. If you guys want I will post my coordinates each week. LOL
    you need to post your coords of where youre gunna be so we can find you and then we can play till we win!

hehe, the "Chasing Terry" cache event!!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.