vb:literal>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Geocoins??

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    If you picked one up in a cache, it's proper etiquette to move it along. If you want one to keep, I'm pretty sure there are a lot of extras among the Maine cachers. If you go to the event this weekend, I'd be willing to sell you one at cost (or there abouts...)
    Thanks . . . I was wondering this myself. Oh well . . . guess I should practice proper etiquette. How much are the coins selling for?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    How much are the coins selling for?
    When first released, Maine geocoins were getting $30 on eBay. There's now one listed with a "buy it now" price of $11.99. Not sure if it will sell at this price.

Having said that, I really don't know what the current market price is for Maine geocoins...

no reason to get robbed on ebay. I still have a few left. Email me and I'll get you set up. ($3.00 each if you pick up in Bangor area, $3.25 each +$2.25 shipping if you need them mailed)
    That way you can keep your low numbered coin in your collection and put high numbered ones in the cache

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim
    no reason to get robbed on ebay. I still have a few left. Email me and I'll get you set up. ($3.00 each if you pick up in Bangor area, $3.25 each +$2.25 shipping if you need them mailed)
    That way you can keep your low numbered coin in your collection and put high numbered ones in the cache
    I'll take you up on that offer Sudonim. Just tell me when and where. I'd like two if I could . . . one to send and one to keep. 992-4714 (work number during the day.)
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    I'll take you up on that offer Sudonim. Just tell me when and where. I'd like two if I could . . . one to send and one to keep. 992-4714 (work number during the day.)
    Jake can always be reached by dailing 911

On a related vein of thought . . . those of you who have released Maine geocoins . . . 1) Do most people send them along or have you found most people collecting them as trade items? 2) Do you add a tag or other indicator to let geocachers know you desire these coins to be passed from cache to cache?

Talking

Sudonim, I'd like to get 2 Maine Geocoins if possible. I live in the Bangor area (Orrington) so anytime is good for me.

Faolan
    There is a pleasure in the pathless woods;
    There is a rapture on the lonely shore;
    There is society, where none intrudes,
    by the deep sea, and music in its roar;
    I love not man less, but Nature more.
    ~Lord Byron

Quote Originally Posted by Faolan
    Sudonim, I'd like to get 2 Maine Geocoins if possible. I live in the Bangor area (Orrington) so anytime is good for me.

Faolan
    PM'ed RE:coin

are you going to be at the Mt. Ag Event Sudonim??? If so will you have coins to sell there???
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    are you going to be at the Mt. Ag Event Sudonim??? If so will you have coins to sell there???
    Sorry Hiram, gotta work
    Maybe we can set up a place to meet though. Give me a buzz @ 989-1889 from 10am-6pm weekdays. I'm almost always here