vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Graduating from Thomas College

Default Graduating from Thomas College

Hey Y'all - it's been quite some time since I posted on here!

I'll be graduating from Thomas College on May 13th with a B.S. in Computer Management. If anyone knows of some IT positions in the area, could you give me a heads-up? I'm finding it very frustrating trying to find a job in Maine!

I can forward a copy of my resume to anybody that wants a copy. I have 14 years of Air Force experience to go along with my degree.

Cheers!
    Dextah
    "Lead, Follow, or Get Out of My Way"
    http://www.dextercomputersolutions.net/

Congratulations!!!
    What if the Hokey Pokey is what its all about?
    Have Fun & Be Safe!

Way to go Dex. Now after graduation you and Flowerlady and Buds can get out to do some serious caching.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Now, that darn school won't get in the way of caching so much!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dextah
    Hey Y'all - it's been quite some time since I posted on here!

I'll be graduating from Thomas College on May 13th with a B.S. in Computer Management. If anyone knows of some IT positions in the area, could you give me a heads-up? I'm finding it very frustrating trying to find a job in Maine!

I can forward a copy of my resume to anybody that wants a copy. I have 14 years of Air Force experience to go along with my degree.

Cheers!
    The school that I work at recently put an ad in the bdn looking for a technology person. I think that you would be responsible for the schools network, software, printers and the phone system. I think that the job would be called something like Technology ed tech III. You might have to do some other stuff from time to time. I like it there. It is a school for children with disabilties, its a K-12 school. The name of the school is Old Town Regional Program and the number is 827-4442 ask for Kim Lynch. She is our administrative secretary and accountant. she can tell you if the position has been filled. I think the job pays around 12.75 an hour and you have lots of time off. 35 hour work week and all the kids vactions and summers. It doesnt pay alot all year round but it pays the bills. Good luck and congrats

Dont worry about the Old Town school district budget crap. We are our own school system with no ties to the old town system. We get kids from all over the area, bangor, brewer, and as far as Newburge.

Congratulations! That is great!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dextah
    I'll be graduating from Thomas College on May 13th with a B.S. in Computer Management.
    Congrats! Be assured, there are PLENTY of jobs out there. (They just don't happen to be in Maine! LOL!)

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Congrats! Be assured, there are PLENTY of jobs out there. (They just don't happen to be in Maine! LOL!)
    Oh I would beg to differ. There are plenty of jobs . . . just not good jobs. There's McDonalds ringing the register, the traffic control guys at the road tarring site, blueberry rakers . . .
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Congratulations on your degree!! I just ask that you don't come down this way and apply for my job... I'm doing pretty much what you're looking to do but my degree is in Mech. Eng., not C.M. Good luck in the job hunt, I'm sure you will do fine!

Congrats on your graduation . . . my cousin graduated from Thomas College several years back with a degree in Business Administration.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."