vb:literal>

Thread: Need a family to adopt me

Default Need a family to adopt me

I am still going to do a news story even without the Boothbay Register TB. Now it will have to wait til after May 18, but that will work out well for a summer kick-off story. The only station that I freelance for in Maine has a tiny signal that you can only get in Lewiston-Auburn, but I will be able to post an MP3 for all to hear. I need a family with kids to take me caching with them so I can get some good sound! I already have a "Big Kid" (Gob-ler) lined up to give me the adult perspective.
    Kacky (The neocacher formerly known as enfanTerrible)
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

Sorry Kacky, we aren't too far away but May 18th is a Thursday, school day and it is now t-ball and softball season. And we would have loved to meet the Gobbler.

I'll clarify Fudds, anytime AFTER May 18. I know that families who are not homeschooled will have to do a Saturday or Sunday. Gob-ler will be recorded separately, maybe on a park bench outside his office since that's near the scene of one of the crimes!

I'm ho-o-ome! Got to do a few caches in MN and WI with my old radio co-worker who now lives in Nevada. But now I really have to get my story done, so is anyone with kids going caching not too far from Auburn, the weekend of the 19th, and could I tag along?