vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Monday night chat

FuddsGirls has a good point. There are loads of abbreviations used with this sport and a glossery of sorts, maybe even posted on this web site, would be a great help.

Mainiac1957 has been very helpful to me. If there is a class in the Bangor area and the use of a projector for a laptop would help - I have one for use - just ask.

This is an outdoor sport - I wonder if the Penbscot Conservation Club would have space for or let us use the facility for a class (they are off North Main St. in Brewer). The only thing is they don't have is computer wireless service. They do have a phone though. Another thought - would a booth at their Sportman Show or a demo/class be worth it for next year??? Now is the time to contact them. Jay Munson at Brewer PD is the new President. Contact should probably start with him.

Thanks for the opportunity of input on this topic.

Maybe they should add a log for caches that says "Got close enough for me" for people who log caches as finds without really finding them.

Cool Now Now

Quote Originally Posted by brdad
    Maybe they should add a log for caches that says "Got close enough for me" for people who log caches as finds without really finding them.
    Dave, you know that only applies to cachers from away. Or at least I thought it did.
    Happy Trails!

[quote=hollora]FuddsGirls has a good point. There are loads of abbreviations used with this sport and a glossery of sorts, maybe even posted on this web site, would be a great help.
    quote]
    Here are two that people have passed on to me...
    http://home.earthlink.net/~prime.suspect/geolex/
    http://members.aol.com/marklent60544.../neologism.htm

Exclamation Tonight is a chat night

Just reviving this thread to remind people Monday is chat for newbies. If you're lucky, someone besides me will be there!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Just reviving this thread to remind people Monday is chat for newbies. If you're lucky, someone besides me will be there!
    Sheesh! If you're there, we know that any noobs that drop in will be well served! LOL!

Oh man! I forgot all about the Monday night chat! Darn! Someone needs to remind me! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-iac_Mom View Post
    Oh man! I forgot all about the Monday night chat! Darn! Someone needs to remind me! LOL
    That's a good idea! I'll try and remember to post a notice to this thread next week. I wish I had this week!

Some days pjpreb or myself or anyone else could be in the chat at any given time, or in the national chat as well (#geocache)
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I was there last night for a change, I mean Monday night.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

It's Monday. Wasn't I supposed to remember to remind someone?
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!