Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49

Thread: I made a Geocaching Website...

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J_Cyr
    I should go to second grade for the day tomorrow.

    What about Hare and Hair?
    Steal and Steel?
    Break and Brake?
    Bail and Bale?
    Bait and Bate?

    Oh hell, I will just re-do the website!
    LOL! Don't redo the site - it's a good first effort.

    (Oh - and if you can show me a usage of "bate" (present tense!!), I'll send you a dollar.)

    (And for all you sharpshooters out there, I'm having trouble with the key that does " and ', so don't give me a hard time if they're missing! LOL!)

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brewer, Maine
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brdad
    When in doubt, use a synonym so you know you are right. So, use rabbet for hare and you can't go wrong!
    ...or you could use rabbit

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    Jordan, next time you should just have us all approve the website first... we'll proofread it and make sure it's all ok (it's a garunteed "A+")
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Caribou, Maine
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Ok! I will keep that in mind! lol
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brewer,ME
    Posts
    2,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    Jordan, next time you should just have us all approve the website first... we'll proofread it and make sure it's all ok (it's a garunteed "A+")
    Or guaranteed LOL
    Happy Trails!
    Yeah it's a Jeep thing!


  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    stonington me
    Posts
    784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brdad
    Actually, it should be GPSr's, not GPS's.
    true, but there is still no apostrophe in it geez!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    6,059

    Talking Slam on people from the county...

    Quote Originally Posted by becket
    true, but there is still no apostrophe in it geez!
    Hey, we don't want Jordan to get a perfect score do we? We all know any county person who ever gets an A is suspected of cheating or getting help elsewhere!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    stonington me
    Posts
    784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brdad
    Hey, we don't want Jordan to get a perfect score do we? We all know any county person who ever gets an A is suspected of cheating or getting help elsewhere!
    well, that's true! i wasn't thinking! sorry
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Caribou, Maine
    Posts
    639

    Default

    OUCH. So much for friends!
    Just remember if it wasn't for the county -- Maine would be "potatoless"!!!
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    6,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J_Cyr
    OUCH. So much for friends!
    Just remember if it wasn't for the county -- Maine would be "potatoless"!!!
    Not to mention snowless! and thirtybelowless!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •