vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Way To Go Dave!! 300 Finds

Woo Hoo! Congrats!
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Congratulations!!!! Many happy more!!!

As I sit here at the computer at my sisters house here in SC I can remember just about all the caches we have been to together and they have all been great caches cause they have been spent with great friends as You and Connie. Hope the next are as great as well. Haffy
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

d’76 Guest

It's been great, I have had a postive experiance with every cache I have done. Whether it be a cache just for the numbers or a weekend trip with the guys at camp or a cache that I have failed miserable at finding (drum n bass) I remember the caches that Constance and I where a part of with all of you. I enjoy the events and the trips with new caches, I met Dave and Gail for the first time yesterday while doing Cool Tools and we logged a dnf but we had a great time doing them. Thanks every one for a great experiance

May you always have fresh batteries!
    Congrats on 300 and best for next 300.

Default Congrats!!

Congratulations Dave and Connie,,,Really enjoyed meeting you both yesterday, and Mainiac 1957, Had a great time even though it was a DNF. Hope to cache with you guys again sometime. Gail said afterwards.." I really like those people" I think she just needs to meet more Geocachers and find out that they seem to be our type of people, enjoying the outdoors and having a good time. {YEs I still had to do yardwork when we got home as promised}. Maybe if we pave the whole yard it wil leave more time for caching!! How much does it cost to pave 3 acres?? HAppy Caching..."Dave and Gail"