vb:literal>

Thread: intro & question

Default intro & question

Hello to all, My name is Carol, I am from Gloucester Mass and I spend most of my vacation time in your lovely state. I started geocaching in January and ok- Im addicted . This must be the best game I have ever played.
    My next vacation is planned for a 5 day excursion to Spencer Lake area and I have already downloaded and mapped out the caches in that area from geocaching.com and I must say I hope to hit as many as I can, they sound wonderful in so many ways. My question is, does this site actually "list" cache's?
    I have been enjoying all the photos here and also getting a lot of insight from your forums-thank you all!
    happy caching,

Cape Ann Carol

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cape ann carol
    Hello to all, My name is Carol, I am from Gloucester Mass and I spend most of my vacation time in your lovely state. I started geocaching in January and ok- Im addicted . This must be the best game I have ever played.
    My next vacation is planned for a 5 day excursion to Spencer Lake area and I have already downloaded and mapped out the caches in that area from geocaching.com and I must say I hope to hit as many as I can, they sound wonderful in so many ways. My question is, does this site actually "list" cache's?
    I have been enjoying all the photos here and also getting a lot of insight from your forums-thank you all!
    happy caching,

Cape Ann Carol
    As of right now I dont think that there is a list completed yet, There have been many started but new caches pop up every day, I think the best thing to do maybe is to get a list of caches and ask folks here in the site about them. someone has seen all of the caches here.

My question is, does this site actually "list" cache's?

Cape Ann Carol
    No.

(And welcome! I grew up in Manchester-by-the-Sea, so know your area well.)

thanks guys. thats what I thought, just wanted to check.
    Im headed to moms this weekend, she lives outside Schoodic point so im excited to grab a couple caches there too.

Smile Welcome!!

thanks guys. thats what I thought, just wanted to check.
    Im headed to moms this weekend, she lives outside Schoodic point so im excited to grab a couple caches there too.
    Beautiful area...you should enjoy the caches nearby.