Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Canadian Astronauts

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kenduskeag,Maine
    Posts
    305

    Default Canadian Astronauts

    Two Canadians, Jaque and Pierre, were getting bored with their usual hobbies,[Beer drinking and eating bacon], and were trying to think up something different to do. Pierre says "I know, we'll build us a rocket ship and fly it up to the sun!! No one has been up dere before, Ay??" Jaque says "are you crazee..we will burn up before we get dere, she's too hot!!" Pierre says " What are you, stupid, we'll go at night!!"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Central, Maine
    Posts
    604

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave and Gail
    Two Canadians, Jaque and Pierre, were getting bored with their usual hobbies,[Beer drinking and eating bacon], and were trying to think up something different to do. Pierre says "I know, we'll build us a rocket ship and fly it up to the sun!! No one has been up dere before, Ay??" Jaque says "are you crazee..we will burn up before we get dere, she's too hot!!" Pierre says " What are you, stupid, we'll go at night!!"
    Is this a reference to night-time caching???

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    youre just jealous cuz they thought of going at night first...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Central, Maine
    Posts
    604

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    youre just jealous cuz they thought of going at night first...
    ...and I won't get FTF. I guess I need to set down my Gritty's and get my butt out there to do some caching.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by parmachenee
    ...and I won't get FTF. I guess I need to set down my Gritty's and get my butt out there to do some caching.
    I'll hold onto it for ya
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Central, Maine
    Posts
    604

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    I'll hold onto it for ya
    Only my empty Grittys!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by parmachenee
    I'd rather you held my Grittys!!!
    uhhh.... *cough* thats what i was referring too......
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kenduskeag,Maine
    Posts
    305

    Default HuH???

    I post a good joke and you guys are talking about holding each others Grittys!! Whats Up???Maybe they should start another category for that sort of thing, like Brokeback cachers!!! Sheeesh!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Central, Maine
    Posts
    604

    Question

    Maybe we should just let this quickly fade away in a Canadian sunset?? While I drink my Grittys.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brewer, Maine
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave and Gail
    I post a good joke and you guys are talking about holding each others Grittys!! Whats Up???Maybe they should start another category for that sort of thing, like Brokeback cachers!!! Sheeesh!!
    I sure wish I knew how to quit you Garmin...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •