vb:literal>

Thread: Is this an unactivated geocoin?

Default Is this an unactivated geocoin?

I recently picked up a geocoin in a cache in New Brunswick. Its a "Maine's First Geocache" commemmorating GC128. The tracking number doesn't seem to work leading me to believe either it's not trackable on GC.com or it hasn't been activated yet? How can I find the correct owner?

Default Maine's first geocoin

It's a Maine geocoin, and NOT trackable on GC.com. But it is here on this website. See the logo on the home page. Top right corner. The tracking number is on the front side. What cache did you pick it up from? May have been left by one of the Maine cachers, travelling to Canada.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

GCR5D2 Moosehorn Creek Multi, Norton, New Brunswick Dropped of by Longreacher out of Saint John area.

Logged it as in my possesion, will drop it off along with logging directions. Some cachers I know don't bother logging if they can't log it at GC.com. I'm not in it for the numbers so i log them if I can find the place to do it

d’76 Guest

The gc128 that you refer to is the actually cache that is on the coin. Good luck and happy trails

Dave