vb:literal>

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Hiram and WhereRwe's Beer Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! Does THIS sound like a place to have an event, or what???
    I walked by this place last night, looked like a pretty interesting place to have a few "samples" but I was already en route to Paddy's...

I think there's enough places in downtown Bangor that we could probably have a "crawl cache event"
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Has anyone seen Sam Adams' Brewery's new "Samuel Adams® Latitude 48 Deconstructed" 12-pack? This sounds really good. RULost2? and I are considering a caching trip to Connecticut in the near future, and could get some then, but I'd like to know if it is available in Maine.

I can't find it on the Sam Adams website, so here is the description I got in an email from them:

"We’ve also got a brand new and very special pack out, called “Samuel Adams® Latitude 48 Deconstructed”. This one-of-a-kind mix takes the five hop varieties used in our Samuel Adams® Latitude 48 IPA, and breaks them out into five distinct beers, all with their own special taste and character. Try each and we think you'll come to appreciate the difference between these hops."

Thanks!

Sheesh! When in Canada, drink Canadian beer! Last night, had Moosehead Pale Ale. Good stuff! Last night in the hotel restaurant, I noticed that they had a "Picaroon's Best Bitter". So at dinner tonight, I had to try it. All I need to say is... Best brew I've had in a long time. Strange that I can't even find it listed on BeerAdvocate.com. But I could drink this brew quite often... Waitress in the restaurant told us that the brewery (local to Fredericton, NB) is open tomorrow. I didn't really want to visit any museums anyway...

Talk about memories. I drank a bunch of those Czech beers when I was going to school in Vienna. The occassion was the May Day celebration and I tried to swipe a Czech flag after "my guard was down." Thankfully, the lady from the US embassy in Vienna was able to get me "out" after only 5 days in the clink! The beer was great, the jail, not so good!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Sheesh! If RULost2? and I ever get back to Europe again, that place is a MUST SEE! LOL!

Geaghans in Bangor is supposedly putting in a micro-brewery.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Dang, what is it with the %$^&&*(^()*^& micros? Why can't they have a ammo can brewery, or a 5 gallon lard bucket brewery? sheesh!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Dang, what is it with the %$^&&*(^()*^& micros? Why can't they have a ammo can brewery, or a 5 gallon lard bucket brewery? sheesh!
    Sheesh! I hate micros as much as you do, but this location just might make it an exception... LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    or a 5 gallon lard bucket brewery? sheesh!
    I prefer my brewery to be 6 gallon glass. Reminds me its time to make another batch of home brew.
    Any day caching is a good day.