vb:literal>

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiram and WhereRwe's Beer Chat Thread

Default We Went Back...

RULost2? and I went back here today to browse. Sheesh! What a selection! And they even had a beer & wine tasting this afternoon. The place was packed
    - like opening day of a sale on electronics at Marden's. LOL!

We're were in the area to go to King Richard's Renaissance Faire in Carver, MA before RULost2? has to be in Boston for surgery on Monday. This was WELL worth a trip from Maine. Great for the whole family even LITTLE kids. Many of the attendees were also attired in period costume, and many of them were outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    RULost2? and I went back here today to browse. Sheesh! What a selection! And they even had a beer & wine tasting this afternoon. The place was packed

We're were in the area to go to King Richard's Renaissance Faire in Carver, MA before RULost2? has to be in Boston for surgery on Monday. This was WELL worth a trip from Maine. Great for the whole family even LITTLE kids. Many of the attendees were also attired in period costume, and many of them were outstanding.

Best wishes to you both.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Thinking of you both - hope everything goes well.

Good luck Monday. Lee and I are thinking of you both.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Well, RULost2?'s surgery went well. They removed a 1 inch "growth" (they called it a cyst, but it's being tested) from near her spinal cord. She's hooked up to a morphine drip and she's having a ball. She doesn't like the food, though.

Hopefully she'll be let go on Thursday, and we can get back to geocaching.

Well, it's good news that they're calling it a cyst. We're hoping that's what it tests to be. Sneak her in some KFC or Taco Bell.

Well, RULost2?'s surgery went well. They removed a 1 inch "growth" (they called it a cyst, but it's being tested) from near her spinal cord. She's hooked up to a morphine drip and she's having a ball. She doesn't like the food, though.

Hopefully she'll be let go on Thursday, and we can get back to geocaching.

Good news and praying the visual is correct. Heads up and move on until you know anything different.

Thanks for all the good wishes. I'll let Teresa know. (Now if only he'd hear from our kids! LOL!)

Glad things are going ok and the drugs are working.....hope you get back home to Maine soon.
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

So far, so good, Bruce. Now....go have a beer!
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.