vb:literal>

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiram and WhereRwe's Beer Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! LOOK BRUCE WERE FAMOUS! ahhhh, i've spent all day making bbq sauce and drinking cheap beer (bud and bud light) and now the sauce is done (and i have to conserve beer for tomorrow) and i come online to this... hahah that's great I'll drink to that!
    Sheesh! I can't imagine anything that go so well together and BBQ and beer!

(Oh, wait... There's Polish sausage - or is that in another thread??? )

hahahaha i just noticed the forum section that this thread is posted under.... "safety and health concerns" so ummm Don't drink and cache... put down your beer pick up cache, sign log, put cache back, continue drinking beer....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

and yes... BBQ and Beer is a devine combination that created by the highest choir of angels back in the early stages of the universe.

Lightbulb Safety and Health

hahahaha i just noticed the forum section that this thread is posted under.... "safety and health concerns" so ummm Don't drink and cache... put down your beer pick up cache, sign log, put cache back, continue drinking beer....
    There was no where else to put it. Besides, not only do we enjoy the beer banter. We need you to both be well enough to continue the thread.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt
    There was no where else to put it. Besides, not only do we enjoy the beer banter. We need you to both be well enough to continue the thread.
    Well, I'll try and keep an eye on "Young Hiram". He doesn't have anywhere near the experience I have.

(Note to Hiram: I was at Jokas' today and saw a nice young female buying TWO kegs!!! Was that your wife? I though it was Mother's Day - not Father's day tomorrow!! )

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Well, I'll try and keep an eye on "Young Hiram". He doesn't have anywhere near the experience I have.

(Note to Hiram: I was at Jokas' today and saw a nice young female buying TWO kegs!!! Was that your wife? I though it was Mother's Day - not Father's day tomorrow!! )
    If you count experience in years, It will be a long time until I catch up... If you count it in fluid ounces I think I'd be pretty close...

two kegs... one female... and you didn't even get her name??? what's wrong with you man???? ( i was in there on friday and the place was deader than a doornail)

two kegs... one female... and you didn't even get her name??? what's wrong with you man???? ( i was in there on friday and the place was deader than a doornail)
    Sheesh, Hiram! Like I said - I thought it must be your wife.

And it definitely wasn't dead yesterday! (Someone must have know what a BEAUTIFUL day it was going to be today...)

I figgured this would get a *few* of ya cryin...

JW
    --... ...-- de N1MLF Echolink #21843

Quote Originally Posted by RubiconJW
    I figgured this would get a *few* of ya cryin...

Yeah - especially since it was Grolsch!

A truckload of Pabst would have been a driving nightmare, no more.

(And I've taken to wearing "cargo pants" lately - just in case... )

wow... I love that stuff, because when you drink a lot and people are like whaddya drinking?? and you say grolsch, they're all like... wow you are smashed how many have you had??? and then you say well i just opened my first...

BUT LOOOK!!! THERE"S STILL A COUPLE GOOD ONES LAYING ON THE ROAD!! WE CAN STILL SAVE THEM!