Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 389

Thread: Hiram and WhereRwe's Beer Chat Thread

  1. #211
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Gainesville, Georgia
    Posts
    3,875

    Default

    I just knew there was something strange going on with Hiram....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    I just knew there was something strange going on with Hiram....
    What can I say? I'm a modern man just trying to get in touch with my feminine side. Is it a crime to care??
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Sheesh! After 6 pints of beer in one hour, I'm not surprised at the results!


  4. #214
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade, ME
    Posts
    631

    Default Geocoin for the beer drinkers

    I laughed out loud and thought of all your beer drinkers when I saw this on ebay today

    http://cgi.ebay.com/JOE-6-Pack-BEER-...item255ae0b8cc

    thought I would share it with you ...wonder how many of you already own one? hehe

    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    thought I would share it with you ...wonder how many of you already own one? hehe

    Sheesh! $10 buys a lot of beer!

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default Tonight's Brew...

    Harpoon India Pale Ale - this has got to be my favorite.

    We've visited the Harpoon brewery in Vermont a couple of times, but we hope to visit the Harpoon brewery in Boston next month.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hampden, ME
    Posts
    891

    Default Yup....

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Harpoon India Pale Ale - this has got to be my favorite.

    We've visited the Harpoon brewery in Vermont a couple of times, but we hope to visit the Harpoon brewery in Boston next month.
    Harpoon is good. Here's a story for ya.....
    I was recently in Eilat, Israel. It's on the Gulf of Acaba, bottom of the Sinai. As you face the sea, Jordan is about 4 km on the left and Egypt is the same distance on the right. Sitting in a open restaurant, I asked what they had on draft, having seen the tap handles. Gold Star (a local beer) and Sam Adams Boston Lager. Of course, went with the Sam's which was served in a Sam Adams glass. Unbelievable.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    Harpoon is good. Here's a story for ya.....
    I was recently in Eilat, Israel. It's on the Gulf of Acaba, bottom of the Sinai. As you face the sea, Jordan is about 4 km on the left and Egypt is the same distance on the right. Sitting in a open restaurant, I asked what they had on draft, having seen the tap handles. Gold Star (a local beer) and Sam Adams Boston Lager. Of course, went with the Sam's which was served in a Sam Adams glass. Unbelievable.
    Jim Koch, head of Sam Adams, has certainly done a fantastic marketing job.

    As a matter of fact, they even sent me 2 free Sam Adams glasses and a Sam Adams ball cap. Not sure why, but I think it was because I was on the list of charter subscribers to "Beer Advocate" magazine.

    (And yes, I was drinking my Harpoon IPA from one of those Sam Adams glasses. I love how the laser etching at the bottom of the glass makes that nice ring of bubbles! LOL!)

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade, ME
    Posts
    631

    Default

    I looked into maybe getting Kev one of those glasses one year for Christmas but I was to cheap to pay that much money for a glass with a scratch in the bottom
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hampden, ME
    Posts
    891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    I looked into maybe getting Kev one of those glasses one year for Christmas but I was to cheap to pay that much money for a glass with a scratch in the bottom
    Aw...come on. It's Christmas! They're worth it.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •