vb:literal>

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Mga Geo Rallye

Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    That's a great deal! Since I currently get about 13 mpg, anything is an improvement! I saw a grey one yesterday...it was gorgeous! *sigh*
    I think I'll stick with my 4Runner . . . it doesn't get very good gas mileage, but it's plenty roomy and is made to go off-road. The FJ reminds me too much of my ol' Jeep Wrangler.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by Trezurs*-R-*Fun
    I've even seen WhereRWe? smile once at an event! The W5 event! It's true, I wouldn't kid anyone about that. I wanted to get a picture but I wasn't quick enough. LOL !!!!
    haha, ya gotta be quick, bruce on film is very rare... i hear that bigfoot has a few sketchy pictures of him too...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    Would Toyota 4Runners be allowed . . . they're a real 4WD vehicle too (lots of ground clearance, made to go off road -- unlike some SUVs and I have taken it off road on a few occasions -- just nothing too wild or crazy since I'm still paying it off.)
    Sure J! (hopefully I'll have my winch by then.... Just kidding) I think anything that would be ATV trail worthy would be acceptable. (I think I'll start a new thread about this so that we dont hijack this thread about it)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.