vb:literal>

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Mga Geo Rallye

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Sheesh! Chill! Come people want to get cerebral. some just want to have a good time. DO NOT try and think through anything posted on an internet forum.

So, you think you have a thin skin. Think it needs to get a little thicker? I agree.

Do I care about "building community"?
    I guess I was trying to much to be nice. Fine. That remark hurt. I believe it was disrespectful and not necessary. I feel like someone took a knife and wiggled around it in my wound just a little more. Unlike others, I don't know you well enough to know what your intention was. I wanted to know more about it. In the end, I guess it's because you can (it's America) and because you don't think I ought to think about it when I read it. Yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    http://www.geocachingmaine.org/galle...68/limit/last1

<insert beautiful pic of 2007 Black Cherry Pearl FJ Cruiser here>

Some days, I just can't figure out the whole picture insert thing....*sigh*
    wow, cameoooooo! i could use one of them, too! and whereRwe, i see you are still wearing your external antenna defiantly. i'm glad!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Quote Originally Posted by becket
    and whereRwe, i see you are still wearing your external antenna defiantly. i'm glad!
    Sheesh! I can be as definite as the next guy! (Maybe...)

Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    http://www.geocachingmaine.org/galle...68/limit/last1

<insert beautiful pic of 2007 Black Cherry Pearl FJ Cruiser here>

Some days, I just can't figure out the whole picture insert thing....*sigh*
    the whole picture wont load???? i can see it as a thumbnail, but the it doesnt load as the full pic... what gives?
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim
    When I dream of that rich benefactor setting me up for my professional caching career, that new Toyota is what I picture as my geobuggy
    I decided I wanted one too but then I did a little research and found out they only get around 18 to 22 MPG. I really wanted one one too but my Geo-mobile needs to get around 30 MPG.

As for this event, it sounds fun but this time of year I work every weekend. *sigh* once again life intrudes.

Quote Originally Posted by kayakerinme
    I guess I was trying to much to be nice. Fine. That remark hurt. I believe it was disrespectful and not necessary. I feel like someone took a knife and wiggled around it in my wound just a little more. Unlike others, I don't know you well enough to know what your intention was. I wanted to know more about it. In the end, I guess it's because you can (it's America) and because you don't think I ought to think about it when I read it. Yuck.
    Yup. You don't know me, and obviously have absoloutely no idea what my intent is. Most of the cachers who are "regulars" here know me as a harmless, loveable fuzzball.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and enjoy life.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Yup. You don't know me, and obviously have absoloutely no idea what my intent is. Most of the cachers who are "regulars" here know me as a harmless, loveable fuzzball.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and enjoy life.

I've even seen WhereRWe? smile once at an event! The W5 event! It's true, I wouldn't kid anyone about that. I wanted to get a picture but I wasn't quick enough. LOL !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trezurs*-R-*Fun
    I've even seen WhereRWe? smile once at an event! The W5 event! It's true, I wouldn't kid anyone about that. I wanted to get a picture but I wasn't quick enough. LOL !!!!
    Yeah - we did have fun at the WWWWWW (6 w's) - even though there were a million people crowded into a small room - (and one group that couldn't find the rest of us. LOL!)

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    I believe we have the makings of a Northern Cache Rally on our hands! I'll have to check out the jeepforum...
    Would Toyota 4Runners be allowed . . . they're a real 4WD vehicle too (lots of ground clearance, made to go off road -- unlike some SUVs and I have taken it off road on a few occasions -- just nothing too wild or crazy since I'm still paying it off.)
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Default Dreaming about FJ's again today...

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry
    I decided I wanted one too but then I did a little research and found out they only get around 18 to 22 MPG. I really wanted one one too but my Geo-mobile needs to get around 30 MPG.
    That's a great deal! Since I currently get about 13 mpg, anything is an improvement! I saw a grey one yesterday...it was gorgeous! *sigh*