vb:literal>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's not THAT hard is it?

Question It's not THAT hard is it?

My last puzzle cache "Thank a Teacher" has only had 5 finds since the end of march when I placed it. Is it really that hard of a puzzle? I figured it would have more than 5 finds by now. Any ideas?

Thanks

actually we all want to drive you nuts so none of us our logging our finds...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

I solved the puzzle fairly easily...except for the last two numbers on the west coord. Haven't gone over it recently, but I'd gotten stuck the first time I tried to solve it.

LT....I normally don't do puzzle caches, but seeing your post, I checked out the page, and I DON'T SEE a PUZZLE. All I have are the coords and the description/hint, no graphics come up. Maybe others are having this problem?
    To Cache or NOT to cache.....IS there a question?

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry
    My last puzzle cache "Thank a Teacher" has only had 5 finds since the end of march when I placed it. Is it really that hard of a puzzle? I figured it would have more than 5 finds by now. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Well I was a dunce when it came to math (just ask my geometry, algebra and advanced algebra math class teachers!) so I wouldn't be the best person to ask. I honestly solved a couple of your other puzzles on my own (haven't gone to one of them though), confirmed another one's solution when I met you (still haven't made my way there to find it though) and there are a few that still stump me . . . and this is one of them I must confess.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Thanks
    I concur with what another cacher said - the graphics aren't coming up.

Thanks
    Terry - I also note that 2 of the 5 finders had hints from you! LOL! (One is your former mother-in-law, and the other is your frequent caching companion! Sheesh!) And we know that Smitty is especially good at solving your puzzles - or maybe it's his kids...

Red face Come on gang..

There is no graphics puzzle on this one. I am the biggest puzzle doofuss there is and I spotted the misspelled or incorrect words in the paragraph. Think about some of LTs other puzzles and it will make more sense. The cache name says it all. Sorry Terry if I am saying too much, but it looks like it needed a poll the audience.
    Happy Trails!

The next time I am up that way I plan on finding and logging it.

A house is not a home without a cat.

I took a look at this one and afraid I am stumped. But then I don't normally try puzzles very often, probably because I am really bad at solving them. From looking at some of your other caches I am guessing some letters have to be converted to numbers. However I don't even know how to begin. If its more complicated then using the phone or a=1, b=2, etc. than I'm lost.
    Perhaps if there was a hint to get someone started like me.

P.S. (got straight A's in Math including Calculus)