vb:literal>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's not THAT hard is it?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but at one point wasn't there graphics on this page as well?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Unhappy No graphics

I had started this puzzle when it was first published but when I went to finish it before a trip to do LT's caches, the puzzle had disappeared. Now it's a REAL PUZZLE???

You are correct there were graphics on the cache page as well. I just looked and they don't show up now. I wonder what happened.

A house is not a home without a cat.

Default ****major Hint***

Quote Originally Posted by Sabby
    You are correct there were graphics on the cache page as well. I just looked and they don't show up now. I wonder what happened.
    The graphics had nothing to do with the puzzle....... ....look for the misspelled words and their positions in the paragraph and don't get stumped when you run out of misspelled words, from then on it should become obvious. ......0000000000000000000000000000

Sorry Terry.....but this should bring it a bit more traffic.
    What if the Hokey Pokey is what its all about?
    Have Fun & Be Safe!

Exclamation Ahhhhh!

Now it comes back to me...I knew I had started this and just not seeing the graphics threw me. The aging process....what can I say!!

Lightbulb Ask the teacher

Quote Originally Posted by parmachenee
    Now it comes back to me...I knew I had started this and just not seeing the graphics threw me. The aging process....what can I say!!
    Frank, I think you need to leave this one to Charron.
    Happy Trails!

add up all the letters in each paragraph, and divide the the number of numbers in the coordinates, then becuase there were 3 pictures if you look at the #3 on your phone it starts with the letter D which is the 3rd letter of the alphabet if you dont count the vowels... coincedence.. i think not, that give you the #33!! so there you have the start of the North coords N 33....... I'll let you guys figure out the rest, it should be easy now that i've dropped that massive bomb of a hint! (dont forget to subtract the number of each syllable after dividing the constanants) hope this helps!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    add up all the letters in each paragraph, and divide the the number of numbers in the coordinates, then becuase there were 3 pictures if you look at the #3 on your phone it starts with the letter D which is the 3rd letter of the alphabet if you dont count the vowels... coincedence.. i think not, that give you the #33!! so there you have the start of the North coords N 33....... I'll let you guys figure out the rest, it should be easy now that i've dropped that massive bomb of a hint! (dont forget to subtract the number of each syllable after dividing the constanants) hope this helps!

I think I've got it.... let me drink on this awhile!! ....or just let Charron take over...good suggestion Brad!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    I concur with what another cacher said - the graphics aren't coming up.
    That's because there are no graphics. I took them out to keep people from getting confused about where the puzzle actually is. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by gpsxplr
    From looking at some of your other caches I am guessing some letters have to be converted to numbers.

Perhaps if there was a hint to get someone started like me.

P.S. (got straight A's in Math including Calculus)
    Actually you don't convert any letters to numbers. All you have to do is count. Math and calculus won't help as much as English and Spelling.