vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: It's not THAT hard is it?

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Great idea! That way, those that are good at puzzles can have fun, and dunces like me can still log the cache!
    You can stick a dunce hat on me as well Bruce. Some I get right away, others I have half a clue and others I have no idea of where to start.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    You can stick a dunce hat on me as well Bruce. Some I get right away, others I have half a clue and others I have no idea of where to start.
    geeze J... whaddya need to even bother solving the puzzle??? just do what your magellan does and pick some random numbers and head off in a direction being sure to change your bearing every 500ft!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    geeze J... whaddya need to even bother solving the puzzle??? just do what your magellan does and pick some random numbers and head off in a direction being sure to change your bearing every 500ft!

Sometimes it seems as though this is the way I find a cache . . . i.e. my experience yesterday looking for F-101B Voodoo . . . I must have wandered over half of the mountain and bushwhacked in instead of taking a trail.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Smile Found It

This was great fun. Thanks a lot Terry.

Started my new travel bug here "Montana Griz Explorer" hopefully someone will find soon.

Thanks for the help in solving this one.

Kirk.

Quote Originally Posted by gpsxplr
    This was great fun. Thanks a lot Terry.

Started my new travel bug here "Montana Griz Explorer" hopefully someone will find soon.

Thanks for the help in solving this one.

Kirk.

Hey , I got the TB. Hopefully will get it out in another cache in a day or two. LT thanks for another fun cache and a great puzzle!!