Re: Learning points
It's a slow day at work and I came up with the following idea for a (hopefully) fun and educational thread.
Five simple statements. Fill out your answers.
1. The one thing I wish someone had told me when I first started geocaching was __________________________
2. The most important thing I have learned while geocaching is _____________________.
3. The one thing I wish other geocachers would do is _________________.
4. My most memorable experience while geocaching was _________________.
5. The one experience while geocaching that I would rather forget about is ____________________.
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."
"Death is only one of many ways to die."