vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Re: Learning points

Quote Originally Posted by brdad
    Wow, you too?!?!?!
    LOL! Good pick up on that one, Dave!

ooh, these are fun.

1. The one thing I wish someone had told me when I first started geocaching was... People really DO velcro things to things.

2. The most important thing I have learned while geocaching is patience!

3. The one thing I wish other geocachers would do is never diss a cache placement.

4. My most memorable experience while geocaching was The first find!

5. The one experience while geocaching that I would rather forget about is a toss-up between my friend Monty re-injuring his shoulder climbing up out of a cache site in Minnesota, or today when I had so many ticks I had to go to the E-R to have them pulled off.
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

Quote Originally Posted by Kacky
    ooh, these are fun.

1. The one thing I wish someone had told me when I first started geocaching was... People really DO velcro things to things.

2. The most important thing I have learned while geocaching is patience!

3. The one thing I wish other geocachers would do is never diss a cache placement.

4. My most memorable experience while geocaching was The first find!

5. The one experience while geocaching that I would rather forget about is a toss-up between my friend Monty re-injuring his shoulder climbing up out of a cache site in Minnesota, or today when I had so many ticks I had to go to the E-R to have them pulled off.
    HOLY COW!?!?! where did you run into that many ticks!?!?!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Along the Androscoggin River. I'm not sure how many I got on the Lewiston side versus the Auburn side, but I got 6 in all and they were the dastardly deer ones too. We got most of them off ourselves though.
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

1. The one thing I wish someone had told me when I first started geocaching was That paperless caching would be coming out soon and I shouldn't have wasted my time printing out all those pages...

2. The most important thing I have learned while geocaching is That the shortest distance between two points isn't necessarily a straight line, and that one little number wrong can result in a big error!

3. The one thing I wish other geocachers would do is Be a little more creative in their hides.

4. My most memorable experience while geocaching was Super Duper Underwater Hydrocache 2.0 - expensive and embarrassing, but a great time with the family working together as a team to solve a real problem!.

5. The one experience while geocaching that I would rather forget about is Finding a waterlogged cache container full of sticky candy (yuck!).

1. The one thing I wish someone had told me when I first started geocaching was That geocaching is very addictive!

2. The most important thing I have learned while geocaching is That your GPSr batteries will always give out 3/4 of a mile away from the car and 100 feet from the cache.

3. The one thing I wish other geocachers would do is have more time to go geocaching and never have a DNF!

4. My most memorable experience while geocaching was finding a great sport where everyone has a similar interest and is willing to help anybody and everybody in need get the most out of geocaching!

5. The one experience while geocaching that I would rather forget about is The arguments over the "little things" on GeocachingMaine.Org