vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Garmin 60cs and Vista

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber
    "Sheesh" at least when I fall while caching I am in the woods I am by myself or with people who will offer to help me up after they laugh a bit.
    Sheesh! You're lucky! I rarely go caching without RULOST2?, but when I fall, she just laughs! No helping up, or anything.

It must be hard for her not to laugh a little when she sees her harmless, lovable fuzzball lying on the ground
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber
    It must be hard for her not to laugh a little when she sees her harmless, lovable fuzzball lying on the ground

(Yup! But she's usually afraid I'll get hurt and then she'll be in REAL trouble! LOL!)

Talking Map60CS

I have remote antenna that I use with my Map60cs and I find that it is extremely steady and there is no type of tree cover that will cause it issues, it even works inside the house. I only use it when it is really thick but it has never failed me. Locks quickly and updates much faster so it will keep up to me walking with a full cover over head. In rain I keep it in my pocket and the GPS under my coat or in my other pocket yet still works fine. My wife says that sometimes it looks like a little pet riding on the pack strap. Got mine in an event but purchaced a second one on ebay for 13$ which had a six foot cable. That was my solution to a new one which I can't affort for another couple of years. As for the vista I also have an old one which I very much like but the screen keeps fading and the buttons only work once and awhile. But on the flip side it has been dropped several times.
    We hate mindless caches placed in the woods without a reason, nothing but the cache in a plastic bag on a tree.