vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Garmin 60cs and Vista

Default Garmin 60cs and Vista

This past weekend we did geocaching in the sunshine of the Millinocket and Greenville area. I started using my 60cs and it was jumping all over. I went to my Vista and it worked to perfection ALL weekend. I just used my 60cs for routing only. Both days were clear and we were in the open most of the time. I think there is something Garmin isn't telling us about the 60cs.

Quote Originally Posted by parmachenee
    This past weekend we did geocaching in the sunshine of the Millinocket and Greenville area. I started using my 60cs and it was jumping all over. I went to my Vista and it worked to perfection ALL weekend. I just used my 60cs for routing only. Both days were clear and we were in the open most of the time. I think there is something Garmin isn't telling us about the 60cs.
    hmm, not sure, I have been useing my 60csx all weekend with out an issue, not sure.

Hey, Frank! After spend a LOT of money on motel reservations and gas on a geocaching trip, and having all sorts of problems with our Garmin GPSMap 60c, we ordered a 60csx last night! Neener, neener...

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by robt
    hmm, not sure, I have been useing my 60csx all weekend with out an issue, not sure.
    Robt....
    DId I here you say 60csx??? You devil you. I hope you enjoy it

I am so jealous

Cool Another convert!!

Now we'll see Rob's numbers skyrocket
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Hey, Frank! After spend a LOT of money on motel reservations and gas on a geocaching trip, and having all sorts of problems with our Garmin GPSMap 60c, we ordered a 60csx last night! Neener, neener...
    Geeez...you guys are putting the pressure on...I don't think I can convince Charron that I need 3 garmins!!

Cool Need!!!

That's all it is Frank. You just have to reminder her that a man has certain needs. And 3 Garmins just happens to be one of them.
    Happy Trails!

Geeez...you guys are putting the pressure on...I don't think I can convince Charron that I need 3 garmins!!
    We'll be at the CITO even this weekend, and you can ask RULOST2? how funny it was watching the 60c bounce from north, to south, to west, and so forth. Also, when you're within 30 feet of the cache, to see it suddenly jump to 300 feet in the opposite direction. (And this will be our 3d Garmin! LOL!)

what!?!?! you dont have more than 2 gpsrs!?!?!?!!? whats your problem!?!?!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Yes, I am very lucky, I got lucky and my brothers got me an early birhtday present. I do not think that the GPS is going to raise my numbers, I am going to say that it is my motivation that is raising my numbers But then I do not want to think that the GPS is more important than my ability to find the cache... but that could be just ego.