vb:literal>

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Geo-Jeep Rally

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Hmmm... What camping area is this?
    Notice I said "area", not "campground". We have parking space, tent space, restroom facilities, a fire pit and no rules against adult beverages (in moderation). We have stayed here before and it worked out well. The erie howl of the wild Canadian pulp trucks Jake brake will lull even the lightest of sleepers quickly into dreamland. Not bad for 6 smackers--eh?

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    Sounds like Hiram needs a little cheering up and a little loving . . . I know a lovely little cache on Rt. 1 between Bucksport and Ellsworth that I can recommend. . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    UGHHHH...

Dont encourage him. I think that the little woman might frown on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim
    When I did that cache, I didn't see any women.

Wow.... who needs enemies with friends like you guys... HEY! Who wants to throw hand gernades at me while I run around in a chicken suit with my feet tied together! ***SIGH***
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by The G Team
    Notice I said "area", not "campground". We have parking space, tent space, restroom facilities, a fire pit and no rules against adult beverages (in moderation). We have stayed here before and it worked out well. The erie howl of the wild Canadian pulp trucks Jake brake will lull even the lightest of sleepers quickly into dreamland. Not bad for 6 smackers--eh?
    **sniff** you had me at adult beverages.... It's a real outdoor backwooks no sally folk allowed kinda campground... it's manly yes, and I like it too...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    Wow.... who needs enemies with friends like you guys... HEY! Who wants to throw hand gernades at me while I run around in a chicken suit with my feet tied together! ***SIGH***
    This chicken suit...if we squeeze you, will an egg pop out? I seem to have seen some of those chickens lately

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    Oh man, Your not going to go all super sensitve and over reactive on us are you, cause man that would just blow. Although throwing hand gernades at you in a chicken suit does sound well kinda cool. Now that would be an interesting event.

Let me know when there is a Mustang rally

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pjpreb
    Who wants to rally with horses?

Quote Originally Posted by pjpreb
    Mustangs are welcome--don't know about the ground clearance, though. Bring it on up--the General Lee always did pretty well on dirt roads.