vb:literal>

Thread: The 2006 Neff Geocache Challenge

Smile The 2006 Neff Geocache Challenge

I wanted to make sure everyone saw this as it sound quite fun.

See the website:
    http://www.newenglandforestry.org/fo...ochallenge.asp

I also put together a bookmark list of the caches:
    http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/...d-27cc242404ee

It that link doesn't work try going to the bookmark tab in my profile on geocaching.com.

I thought about trying to do this in a couple days, but after looking at the map I see it is going to probably take a bit more than that.

Thumbs up Thanks

Sounds like fun. I have used your bookmark to create a PQ, and plan our trips this summer. Thanks for the help.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

geeeze the furthest north they come is wiscasset??? whats up with that???
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default NEFF Sortwell bad coordinates

Had difficulty find NEFF Sortwell due to incorrect coordinates. Be sure to read the logs to find accurate coordinates or follow the Letterbox instructions.
    I send a email to the owner, hopefully they will update the posted coordinates.

Hey folks,

I will also follow up on this issue as Team Teebow is helping on the part of being the caretaker for this cache. gpsxplr, do you know what the accuracy of your gps was at the time? One of the log entries on the cache page stated their gps had 53' accuracy, if I can get something closer that would be great.

I have to go to my grandmothers SOON and this Friday may be the day and I can check it then.

Team Teebow 1
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

Quote Originally Posted by team teebow
    Hey folks,

I will also follow up on this issue as Team Teebow is helping on the part of being the caretaker for this cache. gpsxplr, do you know what the accuracy of your gps was at the time? One of the log entries on the cache page stated their gps had 53' accuracy, if I can get something closer that would be great.

I have to go to my grandmothers SOON and this Friday may be the day and I can check it then.

Team Teebow 1
    I am afraid the best I got was 58feet.