vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All in a day's caching...

I will admit a big advantage was having my brother egsg drive me around to the caches and that is half the battle. There were numerous caches I have done where it took far longer to find the closest place to park than it did to actually find the cache. I did not set out to set any records just kept going and could of got more had we not had plans to meet up with his wife later and not done any shopping. I did offer to stop after 17 but wanted to beat my then personal best of 18 which I did in London one day. It was nice to return to the Bangor area and see the changes especially where the caches are hidden for there were a few places I didn't know about. Thanks to all the local cachers who placed the caches that I found.

The most I ever got in a day was 12 and that was to reach the hundred mark. Thats a busy day in the Bangor area G-force, did you get any tickets

Default Number of finds in one day....

Well I dug through my stuff and our best single day was July 12, 2003 we did 16 caches and then on July 13, 2003 we did 11 caches, which equals a ton of miles. Here is the break down;

7/12/2003 4 traditional, 3 virtuals, and 9 locationless
    7/13/2003 2 virtuals, 9 locationless

Team Teebow
    Last edited by team teebow; 08-15-2004 at 03:46 PM.