Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: whine

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Auburn, Maine
    Posts
    318

    Default whine

    Thought I would see my first geocoin today but when I got to the cache, it was not there and is not mentioned in the log book as being picked up. I feel like people are going to start wondering about ME because it's happened twice!
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kacky
    Thought I would see my first geocoin today but when I got to the cache, it was not there and is not mentioned in the log book as being picked up. I feel like people are going to start wondering about ME because it's happened twice!
    Sheesh! You think geocoins are bad, you should try traveling long distances to pick up travel bugs that aren't there!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    yeah, bruce steals those... it happens to him all the time too.... I came across a few caches that shouldve had TB in them recently, only to find that they were in some other state.... whats up with that? cant trust gc.com anymore...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    yeah, bruce steals those... it happens to him all the time too.... I came across a few caches that shouldve had TB in them recently, only to find that they were in some other state.... whats up with that? cant trust gc.com anymore...
    Sheesh, Hiram! You need to update your PDA more often, or if you use printouts, make new ones after a week or so! LOL

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Sheesh, Hiram! You need to update your PDA more often, or if you use printouts, make new ones after a week or so! LOL
    yeah, I'm lazy i update my GSAK like once a month. one time i felt so lazy when i was typing the log finds i only used one hand to type... so i only used half the keyboard... they looked incrypted!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •