vb:literal>

Thread: whine

Hybrid View

Default whine

Thought I would see my first geocoin today but when I got to the cache, it was not there and is not mentioned in the log book as being picked up. I feel like people are going to start wondering about ME because it's happened twice!
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

Quote Originally Posted by Kacky
    Thought I would see my first geocoin today but when I got to the cache, it was not there and is not mentioned in the log book as being picked up. I feel like people are going to start wondering about ME because it's happened twice!
    Sheesh! You think geocoins are bad, you should try traveling long distances to pick up travel bugs that aren't there!

yeah, bruce steals those... it happens to him all the time too.... I came across a few caches that shouldve had TB in them recently, only to find that they were in some other state.... whats up with that? cant trust gc.com anymore...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    yeah, bruce steals those... it happens to him all the time too.... I came across a few caches that shouldve had TB in them recently, only to find that they were in some other state.... whats up with that? cant trust gc.com anymore...
    Sheesh, Hiram! You need to update your PDA more often, or if you use printouts, make new ones after a week or so! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Sheesh, Hiram! You need to update your PDA more often, or if you use printouts, make new ones after a week or so! LOL
    yeah, I'm lazy i update my GSAK like once a month. one time i felt so lazy when i was typing the log finds i only used one hand to type... so i only used half the keyboard... they looked incrypted!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.