vb:literal>

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Slipping into summer cache 2006(pig roast)

Enjoyed the event! It was great meeting everyone! It inspired me to sign up in GeoMaine...Geocachers are such great people! Thanks!

This was definitely a GREAT event, the camping was great, it was a great time to be had by all. The food was great, thanks for the great time. (and thanks for your hospitality Rick and Donna!)

did i mention it was great?
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

I would truly like to thank everyone that made it to your event this weekend. I say “your” because we did this for you. We don’t consider it our event. We did it for our friends so it was your event.

I am glad to see everyone had a great time and the weather probably had a lot to do with it. Thank you:

Kayaking Karen for putting together the kid’s cache event. It went over very well. You helped pull this event off for us all. Thank you

Tom of Teem Teebow for helping out with the pig and the carving.

I know I am probably forgetting someone but I am not doing it on purpose. I am just tired and running on very little sleep right now. So if I forgot you I am sorry.

This will be a very memorial event for Tink and I. We love seeing people having a good time and being able to put this together and have it all fall into place was TOTALLY AWESOME. All the time and effort it took to get things ready for this was well worth it seeing everyone mingle and have fun and all the shared stories made it worth it.

We made some new friends and look forward to hooking up and seeing them on the trail and at other events.

At this time we have tallied up the count of people at the event and we came up with 126 people. I am sure there are more that we don’t know about there are always some that come and get away without signing the log book. Even that number of people is shocking. We are hoping to do this again next year if all goes well and we will pray for the same type of weather.

The kayak/canoe trip on Sunday was great. Ordinary Shark drove up for this one also Hirem and his better half, Kayaking Karen, Team2Hunt, 1manTeam, Mainiac1957, Team Teebow all showed up. Ordinary Shark put on a show for us by tipping over his kayak.
    No matter what he tells everyone we all witnessed it and it was not on purpose.

Thanks to all for making this an event truly worth remembering!!!!!
    Blazing Troll

Had a wonderfull time! I wish I could have gone out in the boats. Rick, I forgot to sign the log, so you delete my find if you want to

Lots of good jokes, the slip and slide, the weather, but most of all: The people. Hope to see y'all at the next event!

Quote Originally Posted by tat
    Had a wonderfull time! I wish I could have gone out in the boats. Rick, I forgot to sign the log, so you delete my find if you want to

Lots of good jokes, the slip and slide, the weather, but most of all: The people. Hope to see y'all at the next event!
    We realized that you forgot the to sign the logbook and Brad added you. So far I also noticed 9 other teams that forgot to sign the logbook and they will be all set when they log there visit.
    Blazing Troll

Default yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    We realized that you forgot the to sign the logbook and Brad added you. So far I also noticed 9 other teams that forgot to sign the logbook and they will be all set when they log there visit.
    i didn't even see the log - but i signed my name tag. does that count?
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Quote Originally Posted by becket
    i didn't even see the log - but i signed my name tag. does that count?
    Yes Becket you were one of the others one and Haffy was another. I will not list them all but I mentioned Haffy because he is easy to pick on. LOL
    Blazing Troll

Bruce told me if I had to lean over to sign the log and it might hurt my back, don't bother to sign it, log it as a find anyway...

This is a late post here but I just wanted to say that we all had a fantastic time at this event. Everything about it was excellent! I'm glad there was a lot of time for socializing and getting to know the other cachers. Rick and Donna, you guys are the best for putting this shindig together! Sorry we won't be able to go down the Saco with you all next weekend, but I'm sure we'll be seeing some of you guys again soon!