vb:literal>

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Slipping into summer cache 2006(pig roast)

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Yeah, but I was REAL disappointed when Rick said it's not an "adult party to sit around and get drunk at". Sheesh! Too bad you won't be able to attend, Hiram...
    I'm all for "adult" parties. I went to one in college and wow let me tell you, I saw things that I didnt even know where possible

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    I'm all for "adult" parties. I went to one in college and wow let me tell you, I saw things that I didnt even know where possible
    Are there any adults in this group???

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Yeah, but I was REAL disappointed when Rick said it's not an "adult party to sit around and get drunk at". Sheesh! Too bad you won't be able to attend, Hiram...
    No big deal, I'll just handle this the way I did when I couldn't get into bars when I was in high school.... $50 to whoever opens the back door for me!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    No big deal, I'll just handle this the way I did when I couldn't get into bars when I was in high school.... $50 to whoever opens the back door for me!
    I made that same proposition to a girl once. It didnt go over well

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    $50 to whoever opens the back door for me!
    Can Hiram357 come through the good green door?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    Can Hiram357 come through the good green door?!?!?!
    No, but his beer can.

Default Count me in..... :) (SewN2Cachin')

Thank you for planning this!! I intend to be there, this will be my first event cache....I can't wait to start associating some faces with names!!
    I think I will bring some potato salad & maybe some other stuff, too.....
    and I'll let you know with plenty of time, if I intend to camp out. I haven't decided as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by serendipity128
    Thank you for planning this!! I intend to be there, this will be my first event cache....I can't wait to start associating some faces with names!!
    I think I will bring some potato salad & maybe some other stuff, too.....
    and I'll let you know with plenty of time, if I intend to camp out. I haven't decided as of yet.
    Welcome to geocachingmaine.org by the way . . . and long live the Brown Coats! (And if for some reason that last part made no sense to you please disregard it and chaulk it up to someone who simply watches way too much TV.)
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Talking

I feel better now, someone else will be new to an event(Serendipidity128). By the way, with all this talk of coffee and beer, how about some homemade Kahlua. I might be able to get a batch made for then.

Quote Originally Posted by FuddsGirls
    I feel better now, someone else will be new to an event(Serendipidity128). By the way, with all this talk of coffee and beer, how about some homemade Kahlua. I might be able to get a batch made for then.
    Sounds like a plan! There was some homemade beer at ATTroll's last event, and although I didn't have a chance to sample it - I had to leave early - I understand some was pretty good.