vb:literal>

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Slipping into summer cache 2006(pig roast)

Talking We're comin

The Team will be comin, and staying overnight. That's right!! Camping out, overnight in a tent. Just because you, Rick, think I won't.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Thumbs up Yum......pig roast

I will mark this on my calendar. Sounds like a great time to me.

Default Count Us In!

Hey - this sounds like a blast! Never been to a pig roast before I'm not sure about beer though - it gets in your mouth and stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by pjpreb
    Hey - this sounds like a blast! Never been to a pig roast before I'm not sure about beer though - it gets in your mouth and stuff...
    are you sure you're Irish??? cuz I don't know about your family, but in mine the beer totally skips the whole consumption through the mouth process and is fed into the blood stream by an IV...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default Beer

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    I didn't feel like reading that big long description so instead i'll just get to the point... what about beer??
    IF YOU WANT I WILL TRY TO BREW UP A BATCH OF BEER FOR THE EVENT. JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN. LIGHT, DARK, PORTER, STOUT. LET ME KNOW. BYO IS ALWAYS THE BEST!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MAD-MUFFIN
    IF YOU WANT I WILL TRY TO BREW UP A BATCH OF BEER FOR THE EVENT. JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN. LIGHT, DARK, PORTER, STOUT. LET ME KNOW. BYO IS ALWAYS THE BEST!!!
    Um... One batch of EACH? LOL! (Just kidding - but for some reason I didn't get a chance to try one of your brews at the last event. I'll try and rectify that this time).

Unhappy

As much as I would love to be there I doubt I can make it. Wrong time of year for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD-MUFFIN
    Well, why don't you make a batch of each and we'll sample 1 or 6 of each, and we'll let you know what we like best.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    Welcome to geocachingmaine.org by the way . . . and long live the Brown Coats! (And if for some reason that last part made no sense to you please disregard it and chaulk it up to someone who simply watches way too much TV.)
    Oops . . . I read the name wrong . . . Serendipity is quite different from Serenity . . . my mistake.

Incidentally, thanks for the heads up on my cache clue for "Before Lizzie Borden" . . . I'll have to see if I can fix this so it can at least be read by geocachers.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Default Adults????

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim
    Are there any adults in this group???
    I HOPE NOT!!! No really kids are to be kept on short leash.....