vb:literal>

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Slipping into summer cache 2006(pig roast)

Default Beer & Kahlua? What A Combo

Quote Originally Posted by FuddsGirls
    I feel better now, someone else will be new to an event(Serendipidity128). By the way, with all this talk of coffee and beer, how about some homemade Kahlua. I might be able to get a batch made for then.
    I DID TRY MAKING A COFFEE BEER ONCE....... JUST DON'T TRY TO ADD CREAM AND SUGAR.

6. Exchanging travel bus to move along.

wheels on the bus go round and round...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Tink and I went out today in the ponds below the house. We have found 4 places to place caches for kayak and canoe caching only. The whole trip is 4.15 miles round trip if you just go in and out. We did it in 1 1/2 hours and we went real slow and were looking around. You can take more time or go for a longer trip at your leisure. We are going to place these caches out next weekend if all goes well so that they will be ready for our event.

What we are hoping is that everyone will bring a kayak/canoe that is spending the night and on Sunday morning we will all head out and paddle to these caches. For those that do not spend the night you can always come back the next morning and meet us for the trip.

Do we have any takers.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    Tink and I went out today in the ponds below the house. We have found 4 places to place caches for kayak and canoe caching only. The whole trip is 4.15 miles round trip if you just go in and out. We did it in 1 1/2 hours and we went real slow and were looking around. You can take more time or go for a longer trip at your leisure. We are going to place these caches out next weekend if all goes well so that they will be ready for our event.

What we are hoping is that everyone will bring a kayak/canoe that is spending the night and on Sunday morning we will all head out and paddle to these caches. For those that do not spend the night you can always come back the next morning and meet us for the trip.

Do we have any takers.
    Absolutely! I can bring my extra kayak if someone is interested.

Smile Yippeeeeee!!

Lets see now......pig...camping out.......good friends.......drinks and now Sunday morning kayak caching. Rick you are the best. Can I move in?
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default I'll bring mine

If I make it to the event, I'll bring my extra kayak. Sorry I'm so flaky about this, but need to get my ducks in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by attroll

Do we have any takers.

Rick now I am really bummed that I can not take that weekend off. would have been fun.

Wink Mine's on the roof

My kayak is on the car all summer long. Never know when ya gotta paddle something.
    Happy Trails!

Wow! This will be an awesome event!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

This sounds like a BLAST!!! We are the owners (ROOKIES) of 4 new funyaks and hope you professionals will let us come along (LOL!!!).

Team Teebow 1
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......