vb:literal>

Thread: RE: Possible home to a new cache in Bangor maybe

Default RE: Possible home to a new cache in Bangor maybe

http://www.bangornews.com/news/templ...&z=176%20class=

I'm not planning on putting one here, but I thought it might be of interest to some Bangor Area cachers . . . hard telling if this group would be receptive to geocaching, but it may be worth a call.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

My next door neighbor is developing a bike trail that will start along the Kenduskeag stream and wind up going through this preserve. I had thought that it would be a good spot too. (And I live about 1/2 mile down the road. I'll check it out, there's a lot of construction going on right now, but I'll look at the trails)

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim
    My next door neighbor is developing a bike trail that will start along the Kenduskeag stream and wind up going through this preserve. I had thought that it would be a good spot too. (And I live about 1/2 mile down the road. I'll check it out, there's a lot of construction going on right now, but I'll look at the trails)
    You da man Andy . . .

Incidentally, you haven't stopped by any rest stop caches lately have you?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Is there any difference between rest stops and trails along the kenduskeag?

Quote Originally Posted by brdad
    Is there any difference between rest stops and trails along the kenduskeag?
    I'm pretty sure I haven't heard any stories of anyone following Sudonim along the Kenduskeag. But I have heard stories.

I did have a shady looking guy follow me to a cache near the Hampden marina a few weeks ago...
    (Sorry Jake, couldn't resist)

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim
    I did have a shady looking guy follow me to a cache near the Hampden marina a few weeks ago...
    (Sorry Jake, couldn't resist)
    That's a good one . . . and I noticed you seemed to be moving pretty quickly!