vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kayaking canoeing

Default Kayaking canoeing

If anyone would be interested I can put together a trip that should take 2-3 hours to do It would be in Rome maine. we could put in on little north pond behind my house paddle to northpond then to great pond and back to my house. if anyone would be interested let me know

Can we log it as a find?

Default kayaking

i can make it an event

If you post it, they will oome!!

I got a chance to some of the Upper K. valley caches and if you find anything as nice as that, it would be a big hit.

Default kayaking

so much for that idea

Quote Originally Posted by DiverDave1998
    If anyone would be interested I can put together a trip that should take 2-3 hours to do It would be in Rome maine. we could put in on little north pond behind my house paddle to northpond then to great pond and back to my house. if anyone would be interested let me know
    I've been out of town for a few days and missed this thread. I'd be interested in doing this kayaking trip. If you have a date in mind, please let me know and I'll see what can be done. Thanks for offering!

Default kayaking canoeing

ok this is it iam going to put on a canoeing and kayaking event
    iam thinking july 8th or the 22nd we will start at little north pong in rome paddle to north pond in smithfield then to great pond in rome again back to my house. there is plenty of place for campers and tents . i have a horse shoe pit and a fire place out back. we can either tent at my place or we can tent out on an island on great pond .(No potty on the island though) there are a few caches close by for the ones that have not done them yet. since i have not been to an event or done one yet sugestions are welcome.
    thanks
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by DiverDave1998
    ok this is it iam going to put on a canoeing and kayaking event
    iam thinking july 8th or the 22nd
    thanks
    Dave
    There is already another event planned for the 22nd in Maine. See front page.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I'd sure like to go, but I am regestered for a kayak race the 22nd. And, there is the 4x4 ralley with kayaks. The 8th might be better. So much to do in Maine!

so thats not a good month how about august 12th or 13th or 26 or 27