vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thermos Portable Propane Grill-2-Go

Exclamation Thermos Portable Propane Grill-2-Go

Thermos Portable Propane Grill-2-Go. Seldom used, a few scratches on top, comes complete with grill tools, grease catcher, and hose adapter for hooking up to larger propane tank. More info at http://www.grill2go.com/
    $50

Maybe if you don't sell it, you can bring it to the next geocaching BBQ event?

Hey - how much you want for the cordless screwdriver?
    Last edited by WhereRWe?; 03-18-2005 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Maybe if you don't sell it, you can bring it to the next geocaching BBQ event?

HEY!! Who says we are having one this year??

**Of course we are, but I didn't want people to know that YET!

How much for the really nice table/bench/thing?? That's really nice (serious), did you make that?? Wanna make something for Colleen?? Like a toybox??

Red face

1. If I don't sell it? I need the room, please buy it!

2. The cordless screwdriver is $200; $150 if you buy the grill too.

3. Of course there is going to be a BBQ this year. it is an ANNUAL BBQ, you know! And after all, that's were Lee and I met - it must go on!

4. The bench - I just finished yesterday. I built two, actually; 8 foot long, 2 feet deep, oiled top, and plywood backboard. They are just workshop benches (Maybe I tend to overdo some things?). If I made one to sell ..... $400 would probably cover one. Or, $350 if you buy the grill!

Post Auction?

Since prices have been posted. Does this mean we can bid on them? Nice drill, thanks for the support. " You can do it, we can help". Watch for this cache, soon to be in an area near you. What about delivery? hehehe
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Looking at the pictures again... Sheesh! That garage is just TOO clean!

You trying to make the rest of us feel guilty? Snow too deep to go caching so you needed something to keep you busy? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Looking at the pictures again... Sheesh! That garage is just TOO clean!

You trying to make the rest of us feel guilty? Snow too deep to go caching so you needed something to keep you busy? LOL!
    Garage? That's our cellar! And I'm only halfway through cleaning it. It's a little old looking and dusty, but it was built in 1884 after all. I've been home a lot while my son has been going through his surgeries, it looks like that is behind us now and he'll hopefully be going back to school full time in a few weeks and I can get to working more. The garage is next, if it ever warms up!

I guess maybe the grill would have been appealing to you all had I taken the picture of it in front of a dump?

And no delivery, I just email coordinates (my choice) to the winning bidder.

Quote Originally Posted by brdad
    The bench - I just finished yesterday. I built two, actually; 8 foot long, 2 feet deep, oiled top, and plywood backboard. They are just workshop benches (Maybe I tend to overdo some things?). If I made one to sell ..... $400 would probably cover one. Or, $350 if you buy the grill!
    How much for the house...with the grill?

Quote Originally Posted by parmachenee
    How much for the house...with the grill?
    You can't afford it!