vb:literal>

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Maine Northwoods Tread Lightly® 4x4 Cache Rally

Talking Maine Northwoods Tread Lightly® 4x4 Cache Rally

Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Nice job! I am going to be in Mass. that day, but this is very tempting! I need to figure out how to do both! When you live in Vacatinoland, there is just too much to do!

We've posted that we'll attend - tentatively. We'll take the old GOCACHE Explorer, do some fishing while you tear out your oilpans on Foster's Solitude (been there, done that cache), and maybe treat Hiram to a beer or two. Sounds like a fun ride.

(Sheesh! Sure beats these kayaking ideas that have been floating around (pun intended)! LOL! )

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    We've posted that we'll attend - tentatively. We'll take the old GOCACHE Explorer, do some fishing while you tear out your oilpans on Foster's Solitude (been there, done that cache), and maybe treat Hiram to a beer or two. Sounds like a fun ride.

(Sheesh! Sure beats these kayaking ideas that have been floating around (pun intended)! LOL! )
    Geeeze... an oversized Ford... not only will we have to bring extra chains to pull you around, but we'll have to bring chainsaws to make the road wider.... (heh, it's not that i don't like Fords... it's just that i don't like fords.... )

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    Geeeze... an oversized Ford... not only will we have to bring extra chains to pull you around, but we'll have to bring chainsaws to make the road wider....
    I'd wager a six-pack that my Explorer is narrower than your Jeep.

Well, some Fords are OK--at least we're not talking GM! Exploder is about the same width as the XJ--I have lots of experience squeezing a full size Bronco down narrow trails (and the dents and scratches to prove it).

I thought the explorer was the equivillent of the tahoe, oversized and can't pull itself...

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    I thought the explorer was the equivillent of the tahoe, oversized and can't pull itself...
    LOL! Worried you'd lose the bet?

Exclamation Warning!!

Now you've made me mad, and I'm bringing the Team Tahoe.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt
    Now you've made me mad, and I'm bringing the Team Tahoe.
    Hey I never said anything bad about the Tahoe... just the truth hehe... anyways.. before the gloves come off... Would someone of the kyaking sorts that will be adventuring with us on the journey such as yourself like to arrange a battle plan for the amphibious cachers???