vb:literal>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sign up for the 2nd Annual Northern Maine Overnight Event

Default Sign up for the 2nd Annual Northern Maine Overnight Event

Time to sign up... time is ticking!

I know Limestone is far north for most of you, but carpool! We're going to have a great time and would like to see as many faces possible.

There is PLENTY of room at this park and we have it all to ourselves that weekend. Bring your family pets, bring your friends & family.

Small campers and tents are just fine! We're going to have a good time, just ask the people who attended last year.

In a few more weeks I am going to make an itinerary on gcmaine on who can bring what for the BBQ sat night.

There is a whole lot of caches to do here in the county, so come early and stay long! Hope to see you all there.
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Default Can't wait!!

I'll be there, and bringing 1manteam, and KK I believe. Camping out for the weekend. All of us.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Ok --- the only thing is, right now they are opening the park to us only on the 23-24. There is locking gates there, so I will look into seeing if they will allow another night of camping (I assume you mean friday night too)

Quote Originally Posted by J_Cyr
    Ok --- the only thing is, right now they are opening the park to us only on the 23-24. There is locking gates there, so I will look into seeing if they will allow another night of camping (I assume you mean friday night too)
    We'd do Friday as well if possible--hope to have the entire G Team attend this year with our new pop-up. Please advise--will still come if it's only Saturday night, of course.

Ok. Well I am going to talk with the town office again shortly and I will ask. If they approve, you may have some local company join you if that's ok. I haven't camped much all year, so the more the better for me! I will let you know. I hope you all come as well.

unless somethin comes up, I'm there.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    unless somethin comes up, I'm there.
    Like finding out about a new mud hole?

Quote Originally Posted by J_Cyr
    Like finding out about a new mud hole?
    well sometimes work gets in the way of geoaching, and I start a new job on the 21st, I'm hoping it won't change things too much. (and no mudholes yet... i'm still saving for a winch and i hafta extend the breather tube on the tranny before i can sink the jeep)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

I am in, you know that unless work screws me over at the last minute. People need to know that Saturday night is an all night event. If you going to camp with us we site around the fire and have a good time until 2 in the morning at least. I am sure that Jordan will also have some more midnight caches going on for us too.
    Blazing Troll

Default Unfortunately

I had something come up and I can't do the 23rd. I do plan on coming up the weekend before and spending Sat night someplace.
    Happy Trails!