vb:literal>

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Maine Northwoods Tread Lightly® 4x4 Cache Rally

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    [SIZE=4]Firefighter Jake and Friends’ Excellent Adventure on the Tread Lightly Geocache Event
    A great story, Jake! Thanks. I wish more of us would relate our caching experiences. I know a lot if us have some REAL stories to tell! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    **Just a footnote... It was the DeLorme GPSr and software that had me slingshotting past the turns... and also the wife telling me to turn as I'm looking at the road pass us by.**
    Ok, what ever you say. Blame it on the wife and the GPS. It had nothing with you going to fast though did it?
    Blazing Troll

Great story!! I just love hearing about the exciting adventures you all have. Thanks!!!

I actually wrote this column before caming out with the Tread Lightly event crew, but I figured this was as good a place as any to post this link to my latest humor column in the Village Soup. I know some of you enjoy reading these, so . . .

http://www.villagesoup.com//guestcol...?storyID=75882
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

ohmygod, jake! that was really funny and brought back a lot of camping memories! i have to admit, i am one of "those" who likes the marshmallows burned to a crisp. thanks for a well-needed laugh.
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Quote Originally Posted by becket
    ohmygod, jake! that was really funny and brought back a lot of camping memories! i have to admit, i am one of "those" who likes the marshmallows burned to a crisp. thanks for a well-needed laugh.
    (In Soup Nazi's voice) No marshmallows for you!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Default Campers from Hell

We once met the "CFH"! One loudly recited "Green Eggs and HAM" at 3am! My children returned the favor at 7am the next morning

That Sam-I-am, that Sam-I-am, I do not like that Sam-I-am.... We still laugh about that. Thanks again for the story Jake, it brought back memories.

Let's see if this works... if all goes according to plan, there should be a loop of pictures playing...

it didnt work... i'll try somethin different

ok... im a loser, i cant get it to work on the site...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Thanks for sharing the story and the terrific pictures. Sounds like fun was had by all!!!