vb:literal>

Thread: RE: In case you're wicked bored at work today

Hybrid View

Default RE: In case you're wicked bored at work today

http://www.villagesoup.com/guestcolu...?storyID=72821

Yeah, it's another one of my columns. If you don't hear from me after today it's because someone from the postal service read this and went "postal" on me.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

as usual, that was a great article!

there are 4 post offices here on the island. go figure!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

HAHAHA, and i thought i was the only one that felt this way! Kudos to you for another well written and insightful column J!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Don't even get me going about the postal service!!!!!!!
    Thanks!!

Update: Supposedly my Aunt (the one mentioned in the column) was contacted by another postal employee who has a job that consists of monitoring the media to see if there are any bad reports being written, broadcast, etc. about the postal service . . . this comes second-hand from my friend Joe who is married to my Aunt's daughter (my cousin . . . if you're following along here.) I've also been told that Aunt Dot wasn't too happy about the column so if you happen to be out doing my Win or Lose column and meet up with a woman wearing a US Postal Service uniform you might not want to make any comments about reading my column.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Here's my latest column . . . I know a few of you out there like it, so unless someone objects I'll continue to post the link to the latest column here (as long as I can remember to do so.)

http://www.villagesoup.com/guestcolu...?storyID=73264

I too, had a dad who tried every scheeme imaginable to have a pool. Though one year he was kidding around with my uncle Clyde and had him convinced we were doing to dig up the basement and put in an inground pool. My mom put a stop to the shennanigans shortly thereafter.