vb:literal>

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: New cache waiting to be published

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    I won't tell if you don't tell . . . and I imagine that the copyright is for those seeking to make copies for a profitable venture. Where's our "legal eagle" TRF when you need him -- he could probably explain it better.

Ahem,,,Ok folks, listen up...... . The photo of the back page of the Delormes is cited as reference with credit given to Delormes therefore its not in violation of any copyright infringements. Plus what FFJ said......

Isn't the Holiday Inn Express great??!!! I stayed there just once mind you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trezurs*-R-*Fun
    Ahem,,,Ok folks, listen up...... . The photo of the back page of the Delormes is cited as reference with credit given to Delormes therefore its not in violation of any copyright infringements. Plus what FFJ said......

Isn't the Holiday Inn Express great??!!! I stayed there just once mind you!!
    Hmmm . . . maybe I should stop staying at those hotel dives and then maybe I'd learn something besides the going rates in the town I'm staying at.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Unhappy Error in spreadsheet

I found a slight error in the spreadsheet I posted. A very small sliver of Index 10 lies to the west of Long. 71 00.00. Long. 71 00.00 is Ok for all the other sheets in that column.

The fix is simple. After downloading the spreadsheet go to the page ME delorme calc, cell AD44, and enter a 10 there. It is in the yellow shaded area to the right of 402. Then save the sheet.

Sorry for the error.

A house is not a home without a cat.

Map 46 is now populated. It should post in a day or two.
    Man, that's a lot of driving, but worth it. I found a real pretty spot.

Default Call me a geek, but...

I was tring to see just how accurate my map was calibrated, so I decided to make a track file which drew out all the grids on the Maine Gazateer. It took a lot of hand editing but it works great. The photo below shows how it would show up in USAPhotomaps. It could also be converted to other formats, or even uploaded to your GPS.

The track file in CSV format is here. (Works with USAPhotomaps)
    The track file in Mapsource format is here.

Quote Originally Posted by brdad
    The photo below shows how it would show up in USAPhotomaps. It could also be converted to other formats, or even uploaded to your GPS.
    wow, what a cool way to see my caches! thanks!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Question Help?

I don't use GSAK, and I reinstalled it just to get the Spreadsheet to work and it crashes every time. So, I want to make a GPX to Excel converter of my own to bypass all that GSAK stuff.

Can someone please post the text of a single cache GPX file converted to the Excel Workbook file so that I can see exactly how the data has to be in the file?

Maybe Sabby can help you out as he is the one who sent me that excel sheet that you saw at the event.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

We are already working on it

A house is not a home without a cat.