vb:literal>

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: New cache waiting to be published

brdad, your map shows caches on maps 57 and 48. Are they still active and if so, what are the waypoints?

I will have my laptop with me on Saturday, I'll try to answer any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by tat
    brdad, your map shows caches on maps 57 and 48. Are they still active and if so, what are the waypoints?
    That's innacurracy of the map on such a big scale. the two you see on 57 are on the bottom of 63, and the one you see on 48 should be on 49. Hmmm, I may have to re-check my calibration ;-)

Last sunday number seven and myself did eight caches in that remote western maine area.The area is absolutely gorgeous,awesome mts.,waterfalls,and even a prisoner of war camp.It is a lot of driving as you have to come out the way you went in.We put on 250 miles.We were so close to Canada the moose were speaking french.The frieghning caches are the ones in places like Portland.Traffic lights,oneway streets,cars blowing horns,give me the North Woods any day.

Actually, the mark on 48 is the now archived Nana's Ladybug Cache. So, my calibration is close as it's gonna get...

Depending on how my day goes tomorrow, I hope to have a cache placed on map 46. Got a heads up from a local of a pretty spot by a waterfall. I'll check it out.
    Nice job on the map Dave. Looks as good as my 4' map taking up space in the office!

d’76 Guest

Remember on the inside cover there is a blue box that states that the map cant be electronically stored or copied

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    Remember on the inside cover there is a blue box that states that the map cant be electronically stored or copied
    I won't tell if you don't tell . . . and I imagine that the copyright is for those seeking to make copies for a profitable venture. Where's our "legal eagle" TRF when you need him -- he could probably explain it better.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    ya, I saw that. Good thing it didn't say so on the back cover
    I wonder just how far that goes... maybe I should email them.

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brdad
    ya, I saw that. Good thing it didn't say so on the back cover
    I wonder just how far that goes... maybe I should email them.
    I would spend alot of time worring agout it. No one in here I'm sure will cafe. Haffy may use that against you for the coords to eagle eye. HINT HINT haffy