vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RE: TBs unlogged

Quote Originally Posted by Trezurs*-R-*Fun
    I have one travellertag TB (The Tide Ride)out and it is not in circulation anymore that I am aware of. I think I know where it is and will email the person who grabbed it and then past it on to someone else to place in a cache. It a bummer to lose your TB !!
    I have 5 tb's out there and they are all accounted for. There have been some mishaps but the cachers have been very helpful in getting them back on track. On the other hand, I have 8 geocoins that have gone missing. It seems people like to hang on to them. I've put Maine coins out but just for collecting unless the finders choose to track them here.

Thanks for the replies folks.

One TB issue resolved itself. I suspect the person was traveling and didn't log the TB in for a day or so.

The other TB I "grabbed" from the geocacher owner (a newbie), "dropped" it into the cache where I found it, "retrieved" it and then just dropped it off at another cache so the owners can track it. I suspect that they didn't realize how to log the TB.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    Thanks for the replies folks.

One TB issue resolved itself. I suspect the person was traveling and didn't log the TB in for a day or so.
    Man! Don't get me started on that! LOL! It's really irritating - and it happens a lot when we're on vacation - to pick up a TB that has not yet been logged into the cache we got it from.

Sheesh! If you're gonna go caching while on vacation, you should make a laptop with you so you can log your finds/TB's every day!

I had one recently that I messed up and logged into the wrong cache by mistake, I let the owner know but did not geta responce from him and it was not moved. I probally should go out and pick it up and replace it but have not had the time to go that way yet.

Jimmy Neutron...Boy Genius just arrived back in the states where it is supposed to be. It is at the Bangor Airport TB Hotel if anyone wants to take him out for a spin and a picture.
    "When I get back I'm bringing a weedwacker and a stun gun!"