vb:literal>

Thread: Put Geocaching on Local TV

Default Put Geocaching on Local TV

RULOST2? and I went to the Boothbay region today to discuss a possible feature on geocaching for their local community cable TV channel. While our participation wouldn't work out because we live so far away (and I'm too ugly...), we had a great time educating them on geocaching and discussing ideas for the special. (If you live in the Boothbay region, contact them as they're looking for "a few good cachers".)

When I got home and did a little research, I discovered The Community Television Association of Maine.

So....

If you live in any of these regions, please consider contacting them to do a feature on geocaching - the Maine way!

Sounds like you had a great time. Maybe you should get in touch with the Boothbay Regional Land Trust as they have officially adopted all the caches that were on their properties and are now the stewards of all those caches and even are contemplating putting out more caches on their other land trusts as well.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy
    Sounds like you had a great time. Maybe you should get in touch with the Boothbay Regional Land Trust as they have officially adopted all the caches that were on their properties and are now the stewards of all those caches and even are contemplating putting out more caches on their other land trusts as well.
    Yeah - the people I talked with are well aware of the BRLT. But they want to get "real" cachers involved in the project.

Just be aware, in most cases they will want you to do all your own filming and editing. It isn't difficult and they will let you use their equipment, but it is REALLY time consuming. I know cause I have a whole summer's worth of garden show tapes that I filmed, and no time to edit them!

(But I have time to go geocaching.)
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~