vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What got you started?

Welcome aboard Family of Three. If there is anything geocaching related that we can help you with just ask and I'm sure there will be someone who will pipe in and give you the help that you may need.

This website is run by our own Rick (Attroll ) of Blazing Trolls and does a great job of taking care of the site for us. We are quite an eclectic group of people from all walks of life with one thing in common and that is the love of geocaching.

I would like to invite you to our forum chats that we have on Monday and Wednesday nights. Mondays is kind of for all the newbies that we have who might have any questions about geocaching and Wednesday evenings are kind of potluck and the discussions can be quite non geocaching some nights but most people have some fun with either nights. We usually chat at around 8 PM on those 2 nights if that is something you would interested in.

I would also like you to check out our photo gallery where we have some quite talented people who have posted some great photographs for all to enjoy. And one other thing we have that should be used more is the links section where you also can find loads of info on caching.

I know some people have complained that our topics of conversation here in the forums can be quite heated at times but in the long run we are all friends and after the debates and discussions are over we truely are good friends.

Happy Caching Haffy John Hafenecker
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Just chiming in here . . . welcome Family of Three.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Default Geek? ME?

Quote Originally Posted by msteelee
    I've always treasured the friendship of the IT guys where I work. They are kind enough to call me "geek" and keep me pretty well updated on all the cool technology they think I might enjoy. Randy (RanMan22) showed me his GPSr one morning, told me about geocaching, and by the end of the day, I had my own and was ready to go hunting!
    Many caches later, I can't imagine life without geocaching or my geocoach, and I will be forever grateful for my geeky friend who said, "Hey, Lee, take a look at this!"
    It's true, I created a monster...

And hey -- who are you calling a geek?

-RanMan22