vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Murder Mystery??

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    Probably, he lived in the upscale part of the neighborhood where they cut down the trees with their bare hands and quarried rocks with wooden tools to make their houses in the middle of winter in -60 temps in their bermuda shorts....
    Damn! Great job! And a great work environment - Bermuda shorts, even! Sheesh! We used to have "Casual Fridays", when they let us take off the striped uniforms and let us wear overalls.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Damn! Great job! And a great work environment - Bermuda shorts, even! Sheesh! We used to have "Casual Fridays", when they let us take off the striped uniforms and let us wear overalls.
    heh, hey now... what you kids call it now a days is none of my business...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

It may suprise most of you, but my mother still has a milkman. In fact, one day he about gave John a heart attack. He (the milkman) has always just walked in the house (we're all late risers), goes to the fridge, pulls out the old milk, puts new milk in, puts old milk in front, leaves bill under magnet on fridge. They've had him since about 1980 and this is in Western Mass!

Quote Originally Posted by we3beans
    It may suprise most of you, but my mother still has a milkman. In fact, one day he about gave John a heart attack. He (the milkman) has always just walked in the house (we're all late risers), goes to the fridge, pulls out the old milk, puts new milk in, puts old milk in front, leaves bill under magnet on fridge. They've had him since about 1980 and this is in Western Mass!
    Sheesh! Really?????

yup, really. hmmm, now that I think about it though, she got pregnant with my brother about the same time we got a milkman. But, other than the fact they are both tall, my brother doesn't look anything like the milk man. :-)