vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rain and waterfalls

I took what Brdad submitted and applied it to the articles section.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by craftycaching View Post
    wow brdad thats awesome- well I was looking through the list you made and one of them had a bookmark list for Waterfalls, I am unsure if they are all in Maine, it was in the one labeled Waterfalls GCK7BK, now is there a way to save someone else's bookmark list or do you just note where it was and go back and look at it.
    I think you can get a PQ of the list, but in order to make your own list you have to create that list and then add each cache individually. If you want to take on that project, I can provide instructions if you need help. The list you saw includes caches outside of Maine.

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I took what Brdad submitted and applied it to the articles section.
    Well that is fine but it would be good for someone to verify the list, and perhaps even comment on as many of them as possible and describe the waterfalls. Obviously some are harder than others to do that to. They could also create and maintain that bookmark list. I could have made an article easily enough myself , but I'd like to see someone else take on the task.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Well that is fine but it would be good for someone to verify the list, and perhaps even comment on as many of them as possible and describe the waterfalls. Obviously some are harder than others to do that to. They could also create and maintain that bookmark list. I could have made an article easily enough myself , but I'd like to see someone else take on the task.
    I can take your name off the article if you want and put mine in. Also if someone else wants to take over the article I can change it to their name. If you want me to delete the article then I can do that to. Just let me know.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I can take your name off the article if you want and put mine in. Also if someone else wants to take over the article I can change it to their name. If you want me to delete the article then I can do that to. Just let me know.
    Well all I am getting at is the article is not a finished work and I don't want to take on the full task. I'd like to see someone take it over. In it's present state it is inaccurate.

Is there anyone out there that wants to take on the task? craftycaching? anyone? It's a good way to contribute to the site and make it a more informative place for all. I think it'd be neat if others joined in with other versions, like mountain caches, caches with longer hikes, hydro caches, caches within .5 miles of the Appalachian Trail, and the like. Again, articles are a relatively easy way to add to the site with minimal investment.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."