Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 63

Thread: Channel 5 news

  1. #41

    Default

    Nice job guys! That came across very well indeed.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Auburn, Maine
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brdad
    Did you try the link, or are you on dila up?

    BTW, do you make your sig dolls?
    DUH, I didn't even notice the link. I'll go watch in momentarily. I do make my sig dolls. They don't seem to be that popular in caches, but I know that when I have showed them to people, the little kids ask for them. So I figure somebody will want one!
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

  3. #43

    Default First in line

    Quote Originally Posted by Kacky
    DUH, I didn't even notice the link. I'll go watch in momentarily. I do make my sig dolls. They don't seem to be that popular in caches, but I know that when I have showed them to people, the little kids ask for them. So I figure somebody will want one!
    I MOST definately want one. Do you have a picture to share?

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Fairfield, Maine
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    I MOST definately want one. Do you have a picture to share?
    Yes, post a pic--sig items are about the only thing I trade for these days.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    6,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    I MOST definately want one. Do you have a picture to share?
    I need to update my sig items picture pages, I must have 15 or 20 more to add. I've been such a slacker lately. Anyway, I just took one of the kacky doll:


  6. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cape Elizabeth, Maine
    Posts
    391

    Default Finally had a chance to watch it

    Very well done!

    If you haven't already done so, you should submit this to Shauna, the Groundspeak Lackey who's responsible for PR. You can contact her at pr(at)groundspeak.com. Even if you can't share the video with her, she still tries to keep track of these stories. She may be able to get an "official" clip from the station.

    -Barry

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brdad
    I need to update my sig items picture pages, I must have 15 or 20 more to add. I've been such a slacker lately. Anyway, I just took one of the kacky doll:
    OHhhhhhh!!!! She is great! Time to follow Kacky's travels so I can get one of these....oh wait....I bet they are all different! Uh oh....no becket, you can't have the whole set. LOL

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    stonington me
    Posts
    784

    Default sig items

    Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    ...I bet they are all different! Uh oh....no becket, you can't have the whole set. LOL
    that doll is so cool! i want one! and i will settle for one. i still have to find one of ffj's roof ladders to complete my ladder set, though.
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The G Team
    Yes, post a pic--sig items are about the only thing I trade for these days.
    You know - that's the same for RULOST2? and I! Sheesh! You can't even find decent McToys in a cache anymore! LOL!

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    That's a nice sig item! Between your dolls, MsTeeLee's cardinals, and Forest Nymph's acorns, there is some very nice craft work out there!

    (Much better than a rubber chicken! LOL!)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •