vb:literal>

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Channel 5 news

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    (Much better than a rubber chicken! LOL!)
    I think a chicken dinner would make a nice sig item, if someone wanted to make them.

Speaking of which, I saw a chicken on the news once. (Just to keep with the actual thread topic). And no, it wasn't FFJ or Sudonim!

That's a nice sig item! Between your dolls, MsTeeLee's cardinals, and Forest Nymph's acorns, there is some very nice craft work out there!

(Much better than a rubber chicken! LOL!)
    You know those ladders of mine take me a while to build as well.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    You know those ladders of mine take me a while to build as well.
    Yeah - matter of fact I have one right next to me - #77! LOL!

No offense, intended to the other great crafters out there - I just mentioned the first 3 that popped into my head. Matter of fact, here's a link to Brdad's sig item page that shows some great examples of the art work out there.

Yeah - matter of fact I have one right next to me - #77! LOL!

No offense, intended to the other great crafters out there - I just mentioned the first 3 that popped into my head. Matter of fact, here's a link to Brdad's sig item page that shows some great examples of the art work out there.
    I realized that you meant no slight . . . and I definitely have to find one of those dolls . . . of course it won't really be for me . . . it will be for my younger sister, yeah, yeah, 'cause as a guy you know it just wouldn't be cool for me looking for a doll.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Matter of fact, here's a link to Brdad's sig item page that shows some great examples of the art work out there.
    Oddly enough, all this talk made me decide to update it and I uploaded it about 2 minutes ago. So, it has all sig items listed now that I have. I think...

I must say I like the home made stuff better than the store bought, or at least anything that has taken some effort, not right off the shelf...

Quote Originally Posted by brdad
    Oddly enough, all this talk made me decide to update it and I uploaded it about 2 minutes ago. So, it has all sig items listed now that I have. I think...

I must say I like the home made stuff better than the store bought, or at least anything that has taken some effort, not right off the shelf...
    I feel the same way -- with a few exceptions -- one being LT's rubber chickens since you can never have too few rubber chickens hanging around. Honestly, not to upset anyone, but business card signature items to me are lame . . . once again with a few exceptions that I've seen (i.e. "geocacher permits", ones with neat graphics, etc.)

We don't collect sig items but always enjoy looking at them in the caches as they show something unique about the cacher who left them. The fact that they went out of their way to say something about themselves, no matter what they use, means something.

Wow, great update! I wish I could get my act together and post pics of the ones I have.

I don't see any of my ladders in the photos!

Default ladder sig

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    I don't see any of my ladders in the photos!
    well, i saw it - and i checked to see if it had hooks on it
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"