vb:literal>

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Meet My friend

All kidding aside, I noticed Spunky had joined as our newest member -- so welcome Spunky . . . to both geocaching and to this site. Sometimes buried in the humor and good natured ribbing you can actually learn something useful about geocaching . . . at least I've been able to learn a lot just by being here and asking questions.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

hiram357 i know u want that dvd don't you

dave, c'mon... why do you think it was left out there... it can't be that good...

and so spunky is a real person!

welcome spunky,
    has spunky posted on here yet?

Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

My guess is that Spunky is another sockpuppet account just like Milklover75 that he used to get my Bessies Tale cache archived.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry
    My guess is that Spunky is another sockpuppet account just like Milklover75 that he used to get my Bessies Tale cache archived.
    Hey LT, I wrote "Michael" and told him that the cache was not in violation of any gc policy and that the "farmer" does not own the actual location of the cache. I think several others may have written too. I thought Bessies tale was fun. Thanks!!

Since I don't know the true details of the cache, I'm not going to make any judgement there at this time. It does look like the milklover75 account is suspicious, however. If the cache was legal, then you may want to inform gc.com, they can check on milklover75.

I think Rick can also check on where the geocachingmaine accounts derive from and see if spunky and/or milklover accounts are sockpuppets.

DiverDave, if any of this is true, it would be nice if you would come forward and say so, so we can move on.

Woah! What's the story on this cache???

d’76 Guest

Several of us that have done this cache have sent emails to GPSfun and the approver who archived it. Without letting out to many details of the cache (just in case it can get put back into action) I saw nothing wrong with this cache. Niether did the other folks that I contacted last night about it. We will see what will happen.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Trezurs*-R-*Fun
    Hey LT, I wrote "Michael" and told him that the cache was not in violation of any gc policy and that the "farmer" does not own the actual location of the cache. I think several others may have written too. I thought Bessies tale was fun. Thanks!!
    A number of us have emailed "Michael" and said the same thing. I don't want to give any more away than that but the cache is not in violation of any gc policy.

As usual I'm totally clueless . . . who is this Milklover75 that folks are talking about . . . I looked at the logs for Bessie's Tale and saw no Milklover75 logs.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."